Monday, September 14, 2015

WEEK 45


SEPTEMBER 8TH-14TH

 

Some rain and fog this week, which helped get me through. Something I thought about Sunday as I was walking the street-- I bet I know every nook and cranny of this street as well as anyone. I can tell you where the fireplugs are, what time they put the chairs up in the plaza, the graffitti, how many cracked bricks and when the light hits the wall by Dunkin Donuts. I don't think I'll ever look at this street the same again-- I probably won't look at any street the same again. And I do find myself looking deeper into every scene when I am out shooting elsewhere. 

If anyone is still reading and following along, please send some ideas along about things you think would be good to shoot in these last weeks. Leave your ideas here or in the comments on Facebook. I could use some fresh ideas. 

Here's this week's shots-



Pru in Fog



Shrouded


A couple of shots from my window on a rainy Sunday night


Rain Talk



Rainy Late Summer Evening





An alley on each side of the street

Through the Alley



Tucked Away


Here's something I never did notice before- the trees have a little Parks Dept bracelets on them


Parks Dept
 

No comments:

Post a Comment