Monday, June 29, 2015

WEEK 36


JUNE 22-28

 

So, running a little late this week. Like to get the post up earlier on Mondays, but had a long day today. I've done well to get this in on time every week, especially since I switched to Mondays instead of Sunday. 

After my wordy week last week, I'll keep things brief here-- but I do have a lot of photos this week. 


This week with my Fuji I was trying a lot of "shooting from the hip" - where you don't use your eye through the viewfinder and try to shoot without anyone noticing. Some came out good-- there's a certain randomness to this way of shooting too, which is kind of cool. 


Crossing The Walk


It's a good way to grab shots of people 

Flowers


Friends Part



Along The Wall



Hip Shot 


Groceries



Stretching The Hose


And practiced on stationary objects

Black Bike in the Rain



Through Bars



I did suddenly realize I had no photos of the garage that is underneath Haviland Street

Entrance 



Patriot Parking  
 
  Now back to some everyday objects-

Valve 



Sprinkler Alarm


A door--for my brother Chris, who loves doors


Door

Door- B&W




And finally--I had this shot last week, but the other day the light was hitting it just right and I think this one came out better


Still Life with Cheerwine


 


No comments:

Post a Comment