Monday, June 15, 2015

WEEK 34


JUNE 8TH-14TH

 

This week I rented the Fuji X100S again. I didn't get until Friday, so only a few photos this week. If you recall this is an excellent low light camera--it's also very inconspicuous and quiet, so great for taking people photos--I have it for a few weeks- so hope to get some great shots with it. 



Shadow Self Portrait

Here's a photo from last week that I forgot to add-- I really liked it, so I decided to bend my rule about the photo having to be from the same week. 


Corner Kids
 

Took it out for a spin in low light

freetheweed 



New Lights



Late Chat
 

In the Gate


Tried to capture some motion in these next two. The first is way out of focus-- but there's something I like about the blurriness. 


Under the Streetlight


Truck on Mass Ave
  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment