Monday, May 25, 2015

WEEK 31

MAY 18TH - MAY 24TH

 

This week is all about the rooftops--  all photos are taken of and from the rooftops of Haviland St. I'm not big on heights, so no getting too close to the edge. 



Over Haviland






Haviland Treetops

Birdseye View



I didn't think I was going to have very many usable photos this week, but they came out better than I thought and  I ended up with quite a few.  I tried to go for an old timey postcard look on this one.


Penthouse

Up on the Roof
 Used the telephoto to get a few shots of people from above.

Sox Fans

Security  


The roofs of Haviland St are very busy places

Satellite 



Graffiti    


Rooftops


Nice to get a different perspective on things from up high. 


 Bay Window Detail



Tables & Chairs


And of course- the sky is beautiful over Haviland St


Sky Over Haviland

 

No comments:

Post a Comment