Sunday, November 30, 2014

WEEK 7

NOVEMBER 24TH - 30TH

 

So it was Thanksgiving week, which is a quiet week in the neighborhood. Also, I was gone for 3 days so it made it hard to get out. It was also the first day I just really had no idea what to shoot. I did have a vague idea of showing how empty and quiet the street is on a holiday weekend. 


Quiet on the Street


  

 

Early Winter Sky

 

 

 

Unfortunately, I need to show all sides of the street.

 

Former Car Window

 



Here's my favorite of the week. 

Shadow Bike
 

 


The only non Berklee commercial space on the street (at the moment)


Buried Treasures


And lastly, a bit of utility-- Hope you had a great holiday--see you next week.


Fire Plug


1 comment:

  1. I really liked Quiet on the Street. A street that is rarely empty looks especially quiet.

    ReplyDelete