Sunday, November 9, 2014

WEEK 4

NOVEMBER 3-9, 2014


 A quick note-- If you were trying to leave a comment and got frustrated with the hoops you had to jump through to do so-- I have fixed that and now anyone can leave a comment. So please leave a comment--I love the feedback.

This was a tough week--I was very busy and the weather was mostly awful when I did have time. But this Sunday morning I was lucky enough to get both time and sunshine:

Sunny Sunday Morning


My neighbor John was out this morning enjoying the sunshine too.

Sunday Morning Coffee with John



But, the point of this exercise is to be out taking photos even when there is lousy weather. That's part of the challenge of the Project. I'm sure I will plenty of time, though, to take photos in lousy weather- because, as our window display friend reminds us-  

Winter is Coming




The Edgerly Playground made a lot of progress last week and should be opening soon.

Finishing Touches  


15-25 Hemenway St



Alley Security



And finally a Halloween Post Mortem shot

Post Halloween Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment