Monday, April 20, 2015

WEEK 26

APRIL 13-19

 

This weekend the Marathon folks come into town. Also of note-- the tables and chairs are back on the Plaza--winter is truly behind us now.  

Chairs and Table
 

Table for One


I decided to take a seat in one spot and see what came by. I chose a nice background of the playground mural and just show what passed me by over 20-30 minutes.

Orange Jackets 


Skateboarder 


2 Girls 

This is a curious character that has recently appeared in the neighborhood. My wife has been telling me about her for a few months and I just saw her for the first time about a week ago. She showed up right in my 20 minute window. She always has the shorts, umbrella and backpack and is always running.

Umbrella Running Lady

And one last shot

Service Center

No comments:

Post a Comment