Sunday, December 14, 2014

WEEK 9

DECEMBER 8 - 14 


First I want to give a big thank you for The Fenway News and Stephen Brophy for doing a story on our humble little blog in their December issue.  Their website is in transition right now so I can't link it. But if you can, pick up a copy and check it out.

We had our first snowfall this week.

Tracks 


Warm Alley
Someone was happy for the snow.

Happy



They knocked part of the wall out of the old TC's space and will put in a big picture window. Very interested to see this when it's done.

A Real Hole in the Wall

I rented a Fuji X100S camera this week - I'll have it for close to a month and  really looking forward to playing around with it. It's a nice little camera- very light and small and looks like an old Leica. Here's a few shots I took on my first try with it.

Public Alley 909


More street signs:

Corner of.....


Christmas Lights


Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment