Monday, July 27, 2015

WEEK 40

 

JULY 20TH- 26TH

 

When I first started this blog, my idea was to post about 4-5 photos each week. I have done many more than that each week, pretty much averaging about 10 or so a week. Whether that's from lack of self editing or more good photos than I expected- well, I'll let you decide. 

But this week I only have 6 photos and that feels like slacking, but still more than what I had originally thought I'd do. 

I like this pair of photos- these are taken from the kitchen window and I saw this guy with his great hat walking down the street carrying a two-wheeler over his shoulder-

Two-Wheeler 



Two- Wheeler B&W


We had a little drummimg demo to check on the sound in the new commercial space, as a drum shop is interested - I liked the empty space with just the drum kit


Drumming 


Last week I mentioned the photos that are just documenting-- this is definitely one of those-- a late night street light repair

Street Light Repair


And a couple of interesting shots-- one high above and one a  nighttime reflection.. 


Heavens Above




Ghost Tree Reflection

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment